Your Ad Here

Your Ad Here
@ $100 for 180 Day

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Jeremy Jordan

I had the pleasure to see the incredibly talented Mr. Jordan in Broadway Newsies, a bunch of hot guys dancing on stage how could I resist. I've allays loved Disney musicals they have all this magical theatricality and the cash to back it up, but all the flash and massive amounts of talent tends to overshadow individuals sometimes but I remembered Jeremy.
The new season of Smash decided to make some changes and usually that means bad things but the inclusion of Jeremy Jordan makes it must see TV again. Aside from being an incredible singer/dancer/actor, that smile and honestly the whole little package will make you want him to do more than sing to you every day and night.

Don't believe me listen to this vid here and here



No comments:

Post a Comment