Your Ad Here

Your Ad Here
@ $100 for 180 Day

Monday, February 14, 2011

Bo Berta The Sexy Hunks In Blue Spedoos

Speedos and men cannot be separated, they are is one especially if when they in a beach. Hot hunk in speedos always we see in any beach, so that's why I called men and speedos unseparateable. Just look at this hunk, his name Bo Berta. Honestly I have no idea who the hell this guy, but I see his picture and it look sexy so why not I posted in here.

In fact based on his last name, we know that this tanned hunk of junk is Hispanic hunks. I wish I know him more but unfortunately there's no information about this aero hunks.


Hmm...don't you think he was a good seducer, Oh I wish I could grab that speedos and let him without it for while, I'm sure we will see good picture on him.


Bo Berta Biography:
  • Full Name : Boris Berta
  • Nick Name : Bo
  • Place/Date birth : Brazil/ 1985
  • Occupation : Model
  • Hobby : Working on the Gym, Fishing

No comments:

Post a Comment